HOPPECKE Sun Power VR L 2 - 2600 Capacity C100 - 2933Ah/C10 - 2317Ah
Sun Power VR L 2 - 2600 Capacity C100 - 2933Ah/C10 - 2317Ah
- Maintenance-free regarding water refilling – due to innovative Gel-technology
- Very high cycle stability during PSoC operation – due to tubular plate design with efficient charge current acceptance
- Maximum compatibility – dimensions according to DIN 40742
- Optimal space utilization – due to possibility of horizontal arrangement
- Higher short-circuit safety even during the installation – based on HOPPECKE system connectors
- Village power supplies
- Hybrid systems
- Peak Shaving/voltage stabilisation
- Stations of mobile communications
- Sustainable tourism
- Cathodic corrosion protection
- Pumping systems
- Sealed lead acid batteries, filled and charged
- Necessary standard inter-cell connectors
- 2 pcs. Cable lugs (only if the cable size is known)
- 1 set operating manuals
- Polarity labels „+“ and „-“
- „HOPPECKE“ -label
- 1 set cell numbers 1 up to...
HOPPECKE Sun Power VR L 2 - 2600
are valve regulated lead-acid batteries for cyclic applications with the capacity 2933Ah at 100h discharge(C100) and 2317Ah at 10h discharge (C10).
With their leak proof design and good resistance to deep discharge these maintenance free Hoppecke OPzV sun power batteries are specially designed for Off-Grid photovoltaic applications. Such as DC systems, AC coupled systems, telecommunication centers and in control, signaling and UPS installations. This very reliable type of battery is characterized by low self-discharge.
The OPzV sun power batteries are sealed stationary batteries with fixed electrolyte in gel. The construction as sealed batteries makes HOPPECKE OPzV sun power batteries maintenance free relating to re-filling of water. Using tubular plates in combination with gauntlets at their positive tubular plates, HOPPECKE OPzV sun power single cell batteries offer an extreme high cycling expectancy. The electrolyte of HOPPECKE OPzV sun power batteries is fixed in gel what causes even the option of a horizontal assembly (optional). So the OPzV sun power range is optimal for application in sectors with high charge and discharge operation load like solar and off-grid applications. The design as DIN-product in accordance to DIN 40742 gives highest compatibility by changing existing battery systems or integration in case of enlargement of already existing batteries.
HOPPECKE single cells of the OPzV sun power type series have a cycling expectancy of up to 1600 cycles with 80% depth of discharge.
In the delivery included: