GoodWe GW ET-Plus 3p. Hybrid inverter 6,5kW + DC-Switch/WIFI/3p-meter/Backup
GW ET-Plus 3p. Hybrid inverter 6,5kW + DC-Switch/WIFI/3p-meter/Backup
Do you have a question about this product?
Our employee is happy to help you find the right product
Ask a question about this product
Your question has been sent
We will get back to you as soon as possible with the correct answer.
- Status LED
- AC-capable, e.g. expandable via the SDT G2 series
- High efficiency of up to 98.2%
- DC ÜSS Type 2 integrated
- Direct connection to ripple control receiver
- AC surge protection
- Cascade operation of several ET devices with accessory SEC1000S Hybrid Combinerbox possible!
- Mains connection: 3 phases
- AC Power: 6,5 kVA
- 6,5.0 kW emergency power output via separate output
- MPP trackers: 2
- String connections per MPPT: 1
- Battery connection for high-voltage battery (BYD, GoodWe)
- RS485, WLAN (optional LAN)
- Potential-free contact available (programmable via PV-Master APP) (SG-Ready)
- Push-in terminals for the communication interfaces simplify installation
- 3-phase smart meter included
- Dimensions: 516 x 415 x 180mm (HxWxD)
- Protection class: IP66
- Weight: 24.0 kg
GoodWe hybrid high-voltage inverter of the ET Plus series with 6,5kW
The ET Plus series replaces the old ET series.
This three-phase hybrid inverter has a three-phase emergency power output with 6,5kW power. Together with the high-voltage battery connection and 2 independent MPP trackers, the GoodWe inverter leaves nothing to be desired.
Up to date, this device is configured via the GoodWe PV Master app and sends its data to the free GoodWe SEMS portal via the integrated WiFi interface.
The scope of delivery already includes a three-phase smart meter with folding current transformers. Larger system design possible through cascaded operation of several ET devices.
Due to the wide battery voltage range from 180V to 550V, this device allows flexible compatibility with several lithium battery systems on the market.
The incoming PV generator power can be up to 30% above the nominal power with this device, which leads to a better energy yield on very hot and very cold days.
The built-in UPS (emergency power) function enables switching within 10 milliseconds in the event of a power failure to guarantee an uninterrupted power supply for connected consumers.
The inverter also has an open battery management interface, which meets the requirements of some energy suppliers.
Product characteristics GW6,5K-ET