Fronius Fronius Symo GEN24 6.0 Plus -3-Phase Hybrid-Inverter
- Time and cost savings through quick-release screws, spring-loaded terminals and a sophisticated wall mounting system.
- The user-friendly commissioning wizard can be used on any Smart Device.
- Commissioning in just a few steps.
- Additional copy&paste function for easy configuration of multiple inverters.
- Open interfaces simplify the integration of third-party components (e.g. home automation systems).
Fronius Symo GEN24 6.0 Plus Hybrid Inverter
With or without a battery, the Fronius Symo GEN24 Plus enables the highest level of security of supply in the home, because the emergency power is already integrated in the hybrid inverter.
The 3-phase hybrid device is ideal for small private households.
Important: * An internet connection is required for this product *
Individual emergency power variants
The Fronius Symio GEN24 can be used individually.
It does not matter whether a photovoltaic system is already equipped with storage when it is installed or the battery is added later.
The Symo GEN24 Plus always offers the right emergency power solution.
Thanks to Multi Flow Technology, loads can be supplied during a power failure and the battery can be charged at the same time.
That brings a longer emergency power supply and higher self-consumption.
The Symo GEN24 Plus has 2 options for emergency or backup power supply:
a) A so-called PV point, a single socket that provides the user with a basic emergency power supply if no battery storage system is connected.
b) A full backup solution in which the battery assumes 24 hour security of supply.
The batteries HVS 12.8 and HVM 8.3 may be not connected.
Easy installation, commissioning and service
Furthermore, the new devices are easy to install, commission and maintain.
search words: Fronius, Fronius Symo GEN 24 Plus, hybrid inverter, PV Point, hybrid, inverter, GEN24 6.0 Plus