Fronius Symo GEN24 10.0 Plus - 3-Phase Hybrid-Inverter
- Time and cost savings through quick-release screws, spring-loaded terminals and a sophisticated wall mounting system.
- The user-friendly commissioning wizard can be used on any Smart Device.
- Commissioning in just a few steps.
- Additional copy&paste function for easy configuration of multiple inverters.
- Open interfaces simplify the integration of third-party components (e.g. home automation systems).
Fronius Symo GEN24 10.0 Plus Hybrid Inverter
Whether with or without a battery, the Fronius Symo GEN24 Plus enables the highest degree of supply security in the home, because the hybrid inverter already has integrated emergency power. The 3-phase hybrid device is ideally suited for small private households.
Individual emergency power variants
The Fronius Symio GEN24 can be used individually. It makes no difference whether a photovoltaic system is already equipped with a storage tank at the time of installation or whether the battery is added later. The Symio GEN24 Plus always offers the right emergency power solution. Thanks to the Multi Flow Technology, consumers can be supplied with power during a power failure and the battery can be charged at the same time. This results in a longer emergency power supply and higher internal consumption.
The Symio GEN24 Plus has a so-called PV Point, which provides a basic emergency power supply for customers who do not want to buy a battery for the time being. For storage customers, the device offers proven full backup, which provides the entire household with emergency power. The PV Point can be used with or without storage.
Easy installation, commissioning and service
Furthermore, the new devices are easy to install, commission and maintain.
Downloads - Fronius Symo GEN24 10.0 Plus
Datasheet (PDF, 294 KB)