- Time and cost savings through quick-release screws, spring-loaded terminals and a well thought-out wall mounting system.
- The user-friendly commissioning wizard can be used on any Smart Device.
- Commissioning in just a few steps.
- Additional copy&paste function for easy configuration of multiple inverters.
- Open interfaces simplify the integration of third-party components (e.g. home automation systems).
Fronius Primo GEN24 3.6 Plus Hybrid Inverter
Whether with or without a battery, the Fronius Primo GEN24 Plus enables the highest degree of supply security in the home, because the hybrid inverter already has an integrated emergency power supply.
But beware: The Fronius Primo GEN24 3.6 is expected to be available from August 2020.
AND: *This product requires an Internet connection*
Individual emergency power variants
The Fronius GEN24 can be used individually. It makes no difference whether a photovoltaic system is already equipped with a storage tank during installation or whether the battery is added later. The Primo GEN 24 Plus always offers the right emergency power solution. Thanks to Multi Flow Technology, consumers can be supplied with power during a power failure and the battery can be charged at the same time. This results in a longer emergency power supply and higher internal consumption.
The Primo GEN24 Plus has a so-called PV Point, which provides a basic emergency power supply for customers who do not want to buy a battery for the time being. For storage customers, the device offers proven full backup, which provides the entire household with emergency power. The PV Point can be used with or without storage.
Easy installation, commissioning and service
Furthermore, the new devices can be easily installed, commissioned and maintained.
Downloads - Fronius Primo GEN24 3.6 Plus
Datasheet (PDF, 297 KB)