ennos DC Solar-Water-Pump
- 0.5HP (375W) solar power pump – operating from multiple panel configurations from 100 to 500W
- PCD - Progressive Cavity Displacement - pump for constant flow regardless of pressure
- High Efficiency Brushless DC Motor - for maintenance free operation over wide flow and pressure range
- Integrated Maximum Power Point Tracking and variable speed operation
- Battery Mode Controller – for operating with multiple battery voltage levels and integrated battery protection
- Simple LED Display – information about operation modes and actual power and flow rate
- Bluetooth Interface – display current and statistical operating data
- Water flow sensor to avoid running dry of the pump when water source is empty
- Tank overflow sensor included in the package to avoid wasting of water, remote control, etc.
This pump is unique (DC) because it does not require a pump inverter. One or more solar modules can simply be plugged in! Develloped from a university in Switzerland.
The sunlight pump from ennos
is a highly efficient, portable solar pump for smallholder irrigation and domestic water supply in developing countries. It is a CO2-free, economic technology that combines income, productivity and labor-saving benefits and promotes a more sustainable use of the resources energy and water.