BYD B-BOX PREMIUM LVS 12.0 (12 kWh) - Low Voltage Lithium-ion Battery Storage
B-BOX PREMIUM LVS 12.0 (12 kWh) - Low Voltage Lithium-ion Battery Storage
Do you have a question about this product?
Our employee is happy to help you find the right product
Ask a question about this product
Your question has been sent
We will get back to you as soon as possible with the correct answer.
- All models of the Battery-Box Premium series comply with the VDE 2510 safety standard and have additional safety functions for installation.
- The systems support parallel connections without the need for additional communication devices.
- They are more flexible and scalable and cover a wider range of applications.
- The new cobalt-free premium generation also features a higher energy density and a more compact format, thus requiring less floor space.
- The higher capacity per module reduces the number of components. In combination with the improved design and a new locking mechanism, this should make installation easier and reduce installation time.
- The patented modular connector design requires no internal cabling and provides maximum flexibility and ease of use.
- Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery (LFP): Maximum safety, lifetime and performance
- In addition to a new LED status display, there is also a new interface and the option of remote control.
- 3x BYD B-BOX PREMIUM LV battery module
- 1x BYD LV battery control unit
- 1x BYD LV PDU + Base
BYD B-BOX PREMIUM LVS 12.0 (12 kWh)
Battery-Box LVS (lithium iron phosphate (LFP) battery pack)
The Battery-Box Premium LVS is the new generation of BYD battery storage and offers not only all previous functions but also higher storage capacities compared to its predecessor. Thanks to the further development of cell technology, the system weight was reduced by almost 30 percent and the overall depth by 8 cm, so that the new battery storage system has a slimmer appearance and requires less space.
The BYD B-Box Premium LVS is aimed at optimizing self-consumption for on- and off-grid applications in the residential and commercial market.
The new battery storage also has protection rating IP55. This means that the BYD B-Box Premium LVS 12.0 can also be used outdoors.
Flexible and Scalable
Since the BYD battery has a modular design, the battery storage system can be subsequently expanded in 4.00 kWh steps. 1 to 6 battery modules fit in a battery tower. As a result, the capacity is between 4.00 kWh and 24.00 kWh.
In total, up to 64 modules (16 x LVS 16.0) can be connected in parallel for maximum flexibility to achieve a total capacity of 256.00 kWh.
The BYD Battery-Box Premium LVS 12.0 is compatible with the market leading 1- and 3-phase inverters.
Advantages of the BYD B-Box Premium
Scope of delivery:
Downloads - BYD Battery-Box Premium LVS 12.0
Datasheet (PDF, 128 KB)