BYD B-BOX PREMIUM HVM 22.1 (22,08 kWh) - High Voltage Lithium-ion Battery Storage
B-BOX PREMIUM HVM 22.1 (22,08 kWh) - High Voltage Lithium-ion Battery Storage
- Award-winning efficiency thanks to true series connection
- The patented modular connector design requires no internal cabling and provides maximum flexibility and ease of use.
- Cobalt-free Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP) battery: Maximum safety, life and performance
- Compatible with leading 1- and 3-phase inverters
- Highest safety standards like VDE 2510-50
- Powerful emergency/back-up power and off-grid functionality
- 1 x BYD BATTERY-BOX PREMIUM BCU
- 8 x BYD BATTERY-BOX PREMIUM HVM 2,76 kWh battery module
BYD B-BOX PREMIUM HVM 22.1 (22.08 kWh)
Battery-Box HVM (High Voltage Lithium-ion Battery Storage)
The Battery-Box Premium HVM is the new generation of BYD battery storage and offers not only all previous functions but also higher storage capacities compared to its predecessor. Thanks to the further development of cell technology, the system weight was reduced by almost 30 percent and the overall depth by 8 cm, so that the new battery storage system has a slimmer appearance and requires less space.
The new battery storage also has protection rating IP55. This means that the BYD B-Box Premium HVM 22.1 can also be used outdoors.
Flexible and Scalable
Since the BYD battery has a modular design, the battery storage system can be subsequently expanded in 2.76 kWh steps.
You can now connect up to 3 battery towers to one system. Each battery is able to deliver the nominal capacity as power, i.e. 1C. The new BYD product series is therefore well suited for on-grid and on-grid plus backup as well as for off-grid systems.
Scope of delivery:
Downloads - BYD Battery-Box Premium HVM 22.1
Datasheet (PDF, 151 KB)
Compatible Inverter List (PDF, 563 KB)