Eaton Electric GmbH was founded in 1911 by Henning O. Taube, Joseph Oriel Eaton II, and Viggo V. Torbensen in Bloomfield, New Jersey, USA. The head office is now in Dublin, Ireland.
About Eaton Electric
Eaton is a diversified power management company and is a world leader in some technology areas.
The product portfolio covers a lot, such as:
- Automate and motor control
- Career, cable and line management
- Medium voltage switchgear & systems
- Low-voltage switchgear & systems
- protection and circuit breakers
- Safety lighting, safety technology & emergency communication
- UPS backup and monitoring supply and network solutions
- Residential and smaller functional buildings
Eaton has been meeting customers' power management needs for more than a century.
Over time, in addition to their expertise, they have expanded the product and service portfolio by combining some of the world's best-known brands with Eaton's strong spirit of innovation.
Eaton Corporation plc
30 Pembroke Rd,
Dublin 4, Irland
Eaton Electric GmbH
Deutschland / Germany