Together with the high-voltage battery connection and 2 independent MPP trackers, the GoodWe inverter leaves nothing to be desired.
Up to date, this device is configured via GoodWe PV Master App and sends its data via the integrated WiFi interface to the free GoodWe SEMS portal.
The built-in UPS (emergency power) function allows switching within 10 milliseconds in the event of a power failure to guarantee an uninterrupted power supply for connected loads.
The inverter also has an open battery management interface, which meets the requirements of some utilities.
In addition to a high efficiency of up to 98.2%, the GW8K-ET-Plus still offers the possibility of cascade operation with multiple ET devices (SEC1000S Hybrid combiner box required).
Pylontech 96V Force H-2 10,5 kWh
The new high-voltage battery storage system is shapely and without visible cable connections between the individual batteries thanks to the new "Easy Connector" System.
Up to 6 strings can be connected in parallel.
A battery management system (Force-H2 FSC500M) can be placed on 2-4 battery modules (96V Force-H2 FH9637) and thus a higher capacity can be realized.
The IP55 marking assures that the enclosure is very insensitive to dust, contact by people as well as to normal water jets from any angle.
Scope of delivery
- 1x GoodWe ET-Plus hybrid Inverter 8kW
- 3x 96V Force-H2 FH9637
- 1x Force-H2 FSC500M battery Management system
- 1x Pylontech cable set
Technical data FORCE-H2 10,5 kWh
- Battery type: Lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4)
- Storage capacity (gross): 3.5 kWh
- Nominal voltage: 96 V
- Max. Charge and discharge current: 40 A
- Max. Charge and discharge current: 18.5 A
- Interfaces: RS485 / CAN
- IP protection class: IP 55
- Weight: 35 kg
Technical data GW8K-ET-Plus
- Status LEDAC-chargeable, e.g. expandable via SDT G2 series
- High efficiency of up to 98.2
- DC ÜSS type 2 integrated
- Direct connection to ripple control receiver
- AC overvoltage protection
- Cascade operation of several ET units possible with accessory SEC1000S Hybrid Combinerbox!