Victron, Q-Cells & Pylontech complete system with 6,56kWp - 10,5kWh LiFEPO4 storage - ON- and OFF-GRID capable
- Q CELLS Q.PEAK DUO ML-G10 solar module 410 Wp (16 pieces)
- Pylontech 48V US3000C - LiFePO4 Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery with BMS (3pcs)
- Victron Energy MultiPlus-II 48V 5000VA/70-50 230V Inverter
- Victron Energy SmartSolar MPPT RS 450/100-Tr - solar charge controller
- Victron Energy EM24 Energy Meter - Energy meter 3 phases (max. 65A/phase) - Ethernet connection
- Victron Energy Cerbo GX system monitoring
- Victron Energy VE.Direct cable
- Victron Energy VE.Can to CAN-bus BMS type A/B cable
- Victron RJ45 UTP Cable - 1.8m
- Pylontech cable set for US3000 (2 pieces)
- Solar cable 6.0 DB EN 50618 H1Z2Z2-K 6mm 100m black - can be laid in the ground
- WeidmÃ¼ller PV-STICK MALE/FEMALE SET MC4 CRIMPLESS (MINUS/PLUS) ( 2 pieces)
- Also included is an inutec guideline "Help for commissioning" and 30 minutes of free telephone advice on installation and setup.
The only thing missing from this complete system is the module holding frame.
This should be individually adjusted, we would be happy to advise you on this.
This is a single-phase complete system that is both on-grid and off-grid capable.
The PV modules come from the ranks of the world market leader Q-Cells, which developed the half-cell technology with 300 German engineers.
The inverter and charge controller, as well as the energy meter come from Victron (Holland), which produces some of the best software solutions on the market and has over 40 years of experience in this industry.
The battery storage modules are from Pylontech.
Pylontech is the leading vertically integrated manufacturer of lithium iron phosphate battery systems, the batteries can be discharged up to 95% and are capable of black starts, among other things.
Of course, you can also get this exemplary system, e.g. with more or fewer or other modules, memories and variations.
Almost anything is possible. Contact us!