Victron Energy Quattro 48/8000/110-100/100 230V VE.Bus
**Free shipping** with code: Victron
Integrated transfer switch and two AC inputs
The Quattro 48/5000 has two AC inputs that can be activated independently of each other, each of which is equipped with a 100A transfer switch. This makes it possible to connect the Quattro 48/5000 to different and independent AC sources. The Quattro 48/5000 automatically searches for the active AC power source and connects to it, regardless of whether it is a generator or other power sources.
Two different AC outputs ensure an uninterruptible power supply. The main output ensures continuous power supply by switching from a normal power supply by e.g. can switch the public power grid to its own power supply. A power failure of electrical devices is therefore not registered. A second output takes over the power supply only if AC power is available at an AC input.
The charger works with a power of 110A, which means that even large batteries can be charged quickly if a suitable power source is available. The battery current is converted into alternating current of 230V by means of the built-in 48V sinus voltage converter, which also enables use on sensitive electrical devices. The 100A strong transfer switch enables a multitude of possible applications, even with network connection. On the one hand a VE.Bus port is installed, on the other hand two COM ports, which enable the Quattro to be networked in a variety of ways.
Parallel connection and 3-phase operation
The Quattro 48/8000 enables up to six devices to be connected in parallel, which can be switched to 3-phase operation.
Power Control and Power Assist
The Quattro 48/8000 is able to adapt to the conditions of its connection point with regard to the power supply. He does this by allowing his AC inputs to limit the current. The Quattro 48/8000 thus enables other consumer sources to also receive the necessary power. This prevents overloading the power grid.
The Power Control enables the Quattro 48/8000 to bridge other power sources that are too weak. For example, if the current of a generator is too weak, the Quattro 48/8000 will step in. If this generator is then switched off, the Quattro 48/8000 uses this current again to charge the batteries.
Configuration, control and monitoring
All settings can be changed in a few minutes. The software can be configured very quickly. The function can be monitored both at the location and at other locations. This is done on site, for example, using a smart phone, tablet or a multi control panel. For remote monitoring, data can be viewed and stored free of charge on the Victron Remote Management website.
Overview of key features
- 6500W continuous power and 16000W peak power, for 48V battery voltage
- Device combination of inverter with transfer switch and 110A battery charger
- provides a 230V sine voltage and a clean 50Hz frequency
- 2 AC inputs with integrated transfer switch / 2 x 100 A maximum switchable current
- 2 AC outputs + 1x additional output which only allows the current to pass to the consumer when the - AC input is active.
- VE.Bus communication port provides extensive options for networking, system integration,
configuration and control of the Multiplus devices from Victron.
- supports three-phase operation (3 identical units of the same model required)
- Multiplus devices can be connected in parallel, up to 6 devices can be connected in parallel, thereby
significantly increasing system performance if necessary
- 2x COM ports are available in addition to the VE.Bus port, so there are virtually no limits to system
- PowerControl function enables working with limited generator power as well as limited shore or grid
- PowerAssist function enables "performance increase" of generators and shore connection support if
- Can be used as a UPS solution for uninterruptible power supply thanks to the integrated 100A transfer
- Can be used for grid-connected self-consumption systems that only draw power from the grid
operator if the battery capacity is no longer sufficient or other programmable events have occurred
- 3 separately programmable relays
- compatible with numerous Victron control and display panels
- very high efficiency and low self-consumption