Solis S6-GR1P (0,7-3,6) K-M mini inverter 1mppt with DC disconnect switch
The Solis mini inverters start with an output of 0.7 to 3.6 kW.
The S6-GR1P(0.7-3.6) series inverter is designed for residential PV systems.
Fanless design, minimal noise, less than 20dBA, bring you a comfortable living environment.
The maximum input current per string is 14 A.
The S6-GR1P is compatible with high-efficiency modules and bifacial modules.
Compact and lightweight design, easy to install.
The integrated AFCI function can proactively reduce the risk of fire.
Product benefits at a glance
- Super high frequency switching technology with maximum efficiency of 97.3%
- Maximum PV power of 1.1kW (0.7)/ 1.5kW (1.0)/ 4.5kW (3.0)/ 5.4kW (3.6)
- Built-in Demand Response Mode (DRM) and backflow control for smart grid requirements.
- Wide voltage range - extremely low start-up voltage of 60V and maximum PV input voltage of 500V
- String - input current up to 14A
- Integrated Export Power Manager (EPM)
- Integrated AFCI (DC Arc Fault Protection)
- Integrated DC switch for emergency shutdown of the PV power or for safe PV maintenance
- Precise MPPT algorithm
- Compact and lightweight design (7.4 kg)
- User-friendly and customizable connection to the mains
- WiFi/GPRS real-time monitoring
Developed by world-leading research and development teams consisting of professors and specialists from 8 countries.
Solis inverters are praised by offtakers and end customers all over the world for the high quality and their reliability (featuring ultra wide input voltage, precise MPPT algorithm and max. efficiency over 97%), making Ginlong brand one of the most powerful inverter in the world.