Solax Power X1-4.2 & 3.6-T-D BOOST G3.2 grid-connected PV-inverter
The SolaX single phase inverters feature a wide MPPT voltage range to harvest more energy and have a maximum input voltage of 600V with a maximum efficiency of 98%.
In addition, SolaX single-phase inverters are IP66 rated, have no internal fan and come with optional plug-and-play WiFi.
Plug & play installation
Perfect for residential PV arrays
The X1 Boost is the ultimate residential solar inverter, perfect for houses with solar panels on different sides of the roof.
With two MPPT trackers, the X1 Boost can be connected to two separate panel arrays.
The X1 Boost also has an IP66 rating, so it can be installed outdoors.
Pocket WiFi-Plus InterfaceÂ or Pocket Lan Interface 2.0 are recommended for registering the system in Solax Monitoring.
After registering the product in Solax Cloud Monitoring via Wifi or Lan, Solax grants an additional, free parts guarantee for 5 years.
- perfect for entry-level suppliers, a starting voltage of 70 volts enables commissioning with just a few PV modules
- high max. input current per MPPT: 14A
- high efficiency: maximum European efficiency of 97%
- wide MPPT voltage range: 70-580V
- Protection class IP66 (suitable for indoor and outdoor use)
- LCD touch display
- online monitoring
- Product guarantee: 10 years plus 5 years after successful registration in Solax Cloud Monitoring