The new Sunny Boy 3.0-6.0 ensures maximum energy yields for private homes.
Thanks to its integrated web interface for easy commissioning via a smartphone or tablet and SMA Smart Connected service, this inverter offers true ease and comfort for PV system operators and installers.
New: With its integrated RS485 interface, the TS4-R module optimizers can be easily added into the system, with all communication and monitoring facilitated through the Inverter.
Quick and Easy to Install
Everything is very easy: System design works professionally and simply with Sunny Design. And thanks to its extremely lightweight design and intuitive user interface, the Sunny Boy can be installed quickly – without opening the inverter.
- Simple system design via Sunny Design
- Safe plug-and-play installation without opening the inverter
- Compact and lightweight (17.5 kg)
- Fast commissioning via tablet, smartphone or laptop
With the Sunny Boy, system operators and installers are always up to date. And thanks to current communication standards, systems with the Sunny Boy can be expanded at any time to include intelligent energy management and SMA storage solutions.
Convenient and future-proof
- Future-proof communication via Ethernet and WLAN
- Automatic inverter updates
- Choice between local monitoring and online monitoring via Sunny Portal and Sunny Places
- Compatible with intelligent energy management and SMA storage solutions
Investment security included
With SMA Smart Connected, SMA is the first manufacturer to offer free, automatic monitoring of the inverter, which enables installers to provide customers with fast and precise service. In the event of an inverter fault, we immediately provide him with diagnostics – he can rectify the fault quickly, thus saving valuable working time and costs for analysis. If the inverter needs to be replaced, SMA will ship a replacement unit free of charge within a very short time.