Inverter Battery Bundle Outback Power SPC III 5000 & Pylontech 48 V US3000C
Outback Power SPC III 5000
Alpha & OutBack Energy SPC III is third generation off-grid inverter with rich new functions. Its detachable LCD control module can be turned to remote panel. It's also integrated with Bluetooth interface ready for mobile monitoring and supports USB on-the-go function to facilitate data upload/download. Battery independency design enhances this inverter to operate without battery connected.
- Ouput Power Factor 1
- 5000 Watts
- Built-in MPPT Charge Controller
- PV Array Open Curcuit Voltage up to 500VDC
- Up to 4000W PV Array Power
- Detachable LCD control module with various communications. Can be turned to remote panel
- Integrated Bluetooth for mobile monitoring (Android)
- USB On-the-Go function
- Reserved communication port for BMS (RS485, CAN-BUS or RS232)
- Replaceable fan design for ease of maintenance
- Battery Independancy: Supply load from Grid or PV, even battery is not available
- Confgurable AC/PV output usage timer and prioritization
- Selectable high power charging current
- Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
- Compatible to Utility Mains or generator input
- Auto restart while AC is recovering
- Cold start function
- SPC Inverters cannot feed access energy to the grid, they have no official feed-in function This avoids i.e. the very complicated and also expensive procedure to apply for the feed in approval.
The SPC III 5000 inverters are certified for Pylontech batteries.
Pylontech US 3000C, scalable LiFePO4 lithium iron phosphate battery with 3.5 kWh, 48V, 95% DoD
The latest battery from the market-leading manufacturer Pylontech US3000C with now 3.5 kWh per module has a battery management system (BMS) installed in every module and therefore offers a lot of safety.
Internally, the individual cells are monitored and protected against overvoltage, overtemperature deep discharge, etc.
Pylontech is perhaps the battery with the highest compatibility with the available inverters. Devices from the market-leading companies Victron Energy, OutBack Power, IMEON Energy, Solax and.m. are compatible and certified with Pylontech.
The Pylontech US 3000C batteries can be combined very easily: Connection cables to the next battery module are already included in the package. Installation and commissioning is also very easy.
The new, large 3000 module offers a higher memory density at a lower price.
Cable length Power cable: approx. 2m Cross section: AWG 4
Cable length Communication cable: approx. 2.5 m RS485
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x Outback Power SPC III 5000
- 3 x Pylontech 48 V US3000C Lithium-Ionen-Batterie
- 1 x Cablekit for Pylontech Batterie US3000C
- 1 x Communication Cable SPC III - Pylontech
- 1 x K&N DC-Release switch 2 Strings 25A 330V - 11A 690V (per String)
Important! For the Pylontech batteries, the Outback Power communication cable must be used.
Take advantage of our bundles and save on individual purchases.
You want more? No problem, call us or send us an email, we will make you an offer.