Inverter Battery Bundle
- 1 x Outback Power SPC III 5000
- 2 x Pylontech 48 V US2000B Lithium-Ionen-Batterie
- 1 x Cablekit for Pylontech Batterie US2000B
Important! For the Pylontech batteries, the Outback Power communication cable must be used.
Take advantage of our bundles and save on individual purchases.
In our shop you will also find a bundle with 3 batteries.
You want more? No problem, call us or send us an email, we will make you an offer.
Outback Power SPC III 5000
Alpha & OutBack Energy SPC III is third generation off-grid inverter with rich new functions. Its detachable LCD control module can be turned to remote panel. It's also integrated with Bluetooth interface ready for mobile monitoring and supports USB on-the-go function to facilitate data upload/download. Battery independency design enhances this inverter to operate without battery connected.
- Ouput Power Factor 1
- 5000 Watts
- Built-in MPPT Charge Controller
- PV Array Open Curcuit Voltage up to 500VDC
- Up to 4000W PV Array Power
- Detachable LCD control module with various communications. Can be turned to remote panel
- Integrated Bluetooth for mobile monitoring (Android)
- USB On-the-Go function
- Reserved communication port for BMS (RS485, CAN-BUS or RS232)
- Replaceable fan design for ease of maintenance
- Battery Independancy: Supply load from Grid or PV, even battery is not available
- Confgurable AC/PV output usage timer and prioritization
- Selectable high power charging current
- Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
- Compatible to Utility Mains or generator input
- Auto restart while AC is recovering
- Cold start function
- SPC Inverters cannot feed access energy to the grid, they have no official feed-in function This avoids i.e. the very complicated and also expensive procedure to apply for the feed in approval.
The SPC III 5000 inverters are certified for Pylontech batteries.
Datasheet (PDF, 735 KB)
48 V US2000B+ (2,4 kWh) Lithium-Ionen-Battery
is the latest HESS battery system provided by Pylontec. Its long life character, highest energy and power density in the industry, fashionable design, easiness of installation and expansion, all reflects the real requirements of end users and strongest technical capability of Pylontech.
- Vertical industry integration ensures more than 4500 cycles with 90% DoD
- Deliver up to 5KW with single module (2.4KWh)
- Modular design gives the end customers the power of choice of capacity
- Compatible with most of the available Hybrid inverters
- Simple buckle fixing minimize the installation time and cost
- Compact and fashionable design fits in your sweet home environment
- Safety Cert.TV CE UN38.3
Datasheet (PDF, 296 KB)
List of compatibility between Pylontech ESS and inverters (PDF, 37 KB)
Cable length Power cable: approx. 2m Cross section: AWG 4
Cable length Communication cable: approx. 2.5 m RS485