Hybrid Inverter SPC III 5000W
You can also buy the item here in a package with recommended accessories
Alpha & OutBack Energyâ€™s SPC III (Solar Power Converter 3) is a third generation off-grid hybrid inverter with rich new functions. Its detachable LCD control module can be turned to remote panel. Itâ€™s also integrated with Bluetooth interface ready for mobile monitoring and supports USB on-the-go function to facilitate data upload/download. Battery independency design enhances this inverter to operate without battery connected.
- Ouput Power Factor 1
- 5000 Watts
- Built-in MPPT Charge Controller
- PV Array Open Curcuit Voltage up to 500VDC
- Up to 4000W PV Array Power
- Detachable LCD control module with various communications. Can be turned to remote panel.
- Integrated Bluetooth for mobile monitoring (Android)
- Supports USB On-the-Go function
- Reserved communication port for BMS (RS485, CAN-BUS or RS232)
- Replaceable fan design for ease of maintenance
- Battery Independancy: Supply load from Grid or PV, even battery is not available
- Configurable AC/PV output usage timer and prioritization
- Selectable high power charging current
- Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
- Compatible to Utility Mains or generator input
- Auto restart while AC is recovering
- Cold start function when grid is not available
- GPRS module (box version) for remote monitoring
SPC III inverters cannot feed energy into the grid. If a mains is connected, the mains current must also pass through the device. Mains parallel operation is not possible.
The SPC III 5000W inverter is certified for Pylontech batteries.
Downloads - Outback Power SPC III 5000W
Datasheet (PDF, 735 KB)
User Manual (PDF, 3,7 MB)