K2 Systems PV Mounting System Kit
Universal centre clamp set for mounting solar modules on K2 MiniRail, MicroRail, Dome 6 or Dome V systems incl. screw and spring.
Material: Aluminium (EN AW 6063 T66, EN AW 6082 T6), stainless steel (1.4301).
Please choose your colour above.
We can only order this K2 Systems product for you with a minimum order value of 500 euros net (total of all K2 products). We will unfortunately have to cancel K2 Systems orders with a lower value of goods.
You'll need also additional end clamps.
Benefits of the MiniRail System
The MiniRail mounting system for PV systems from K2 Systems was developed specifically for trapezoidal sheet metal. It is extremely lightweight and impresses with simplicity and universality. The few components allow an easy and quick change of module orientation.
- The innovative short rail system is statically optimized.Â The mounting is quick and easy.
- The universal module clamps are rotatable by 90Â°, which allows landscape and portrait mounting in the form of grid mounting.
5Â° elevation with MiniFive: This results inÂ more output thanks to optimised solar irradiation and improved ventilation.
- The mounting system is optimized for storage and transport, so you have a high degree of planning security.
Technical Data: MiniRail System
Scope of application: Pitched roofs with trapezoidal sheet metal or sandwich panels, roof inclination: 5â€‰-â€‰75Â°
Module orientation: horizontal or vertical
Material: Aluminium (EN AW-6063 T66 / EN AW- 6082 T6); EPDM
Dimensions MiniRail: 385 mm length x 78,2 mm width x 23 mm height
Fastening type: Screws in roofing with self-tapping thin sheet screws
Elevation with MiniFive: approx. 5Â°
- Sheet thickness: â‰¥ 0.5â€‰mm (steel and aluminium)
- Sandwich panel: Approval from Âmanufacturer required
- Flush area surrounding the bore hole: Ã˜ â‰¥ 20â€‰mm
- Module frame height: 30 - 50 mm
- Crest width: at least 22â€‰mmâ€‰(project-specific minimum high crest width dimension can be found in the Base On report)
- Crest spacing: 101â€‰-â€‰350â€‰mm depending on crest width
K2Â Base: Plan your mounting system online
With the free online software K2 Base you can conveniently plan your mounting system online. The software is always up-to-date and platform-independent via your Internet browser usable.
The planning basis are satellite images from Google Maps. In addition, graphical drawing tools for roofs and module fields as well as accurate load and ballast planning are available. At the end, you will receive a project report as a PDF file that contains, among other things, the project data, the assembly plan, the bill of material and the static report.
As our customer, you can simply enter "inutec solarcenter" under "Company" in the base registration.
Downloads - K2 Systems Mounting System Trapezoidal Sheet Metal
Datasheet - Minirail System (PDF, 601 KB)