Self-collector: Pick-ups only possible directly from the supplier in 09116 Chemnitz.
We will inform you when the goods are ready for pick-up.
Heckert Solar NeMo® 4.1 80 M 390-395 Wp Black Edition Monocrystalline PV-Module
Current < 9A
NEW G12 CROSS-STRING SOLAR MODULE
With the latest Heckert module series, you get NeMo® modules with an output of up to 400 Wp for the first time. The module design was developed together with Fraunhofer ISE in Freiburg. The design protection has already been submitted. With the external dimensions of 1,736mm x 1,122mm x 35mm, Heckert remains under an area of 2m² per module and even offers a smaller module width than the butterfly design. This guarantees an ideal use of space.
- PERC, bifacial, 12 Busbars
- future-proof thanks to long-term security of supply and brilliantly homogeneous optics
- 80 half-cells prepared particularly gently by thermal laser beam separation microCELLTM TLS
The Heckert Solar NeMo® 4.1 80 M photovoltaic module is the new glass-foil module with half-cell design. 80 monocrystalline PERC cells, an efficiency of 20.0%-20.5% and a low temperature coefficient of -0.343%/K make the Heckert Solar NeMo® 4.1 80 M efficient and powerful.
CROSS STRING LAYOUT
- guarantees less mechanical stress on the cells and cell connector transitions
- Reduction of risk of cell breakage
- Especially for commercial systems: Up to 32 modules per string possible (< 1,000 V) and thus cost savings due to fewer string cables required
- the entire module production is supplied with green electricity, partly from our own PV systems
- Ground-mounted PV systems serve as a biotope and sheep pasture
- the waste heat from production heats offices and packaging materials are largely reused
Energy meets quality
All of Heckert solar modules are manufactured on highly automated production lines using innovative materials in order to guarantee our customers a consistently high product quality. The NeMo® modules are extensively certified by TÜV Rheinland according to the latest IEC (EN) 61215, IEC (EN) 61730 and IEC (EN) 61701 standards.
Solarmodules Made in Germany
Heckert Solar produces exclusively in Germany. The Heckert Solar modules are thus one of the most efficient photovoltaic modules "Made in Germany" and therefore the first choice for customers who are deliberately focusing on quality in long-term investments. All modules are delivered with plus-sorting of up to +4,99 Wp. Heckert Solar also guarantees a product warranty of 11 years.
SHIPPING CHARGES (net):
Delivery on request (date and time depending on postcode): € 90,-
Packaging surcharge for < 10 modules: € 45,-
Repackaging: € 75,-