StorEdge 3-phase hybrid inverter with 10 kW capacity
SolarEdge's brand new hybrid solution is the StorEdge three-phase inverter. This can be combined with the 48 V batteries from LG Chem and BYD.
The StorEdge three-phase inverter is a hybrid device.
This means that the conversion, control and simultaneous transfer of solar energy to the battery storage is done from one device.
If the loads cannot absorb the power generated, it is stored directly in the battery.
This eliminates the AC conversion that would otherwise be required, thus reducing losses.
Commissioning is conveniently done using a smartphone. All that is required is to download the SolarEdge SetApp from the app store.
• DC or also AC system with SolarEdge inverters
• 3-phase grid connection
• 2 MPPT inputs
• 48V battery connection
• Very high efficiency over 97
• Interface Ethernet, RJ45
• Optional WLAN, ZigBee Gateway or GSM
• Suitable for the following battery storage systems like, BYD 48LVS series , LG Chem 48 V and BMZ (in planning)
SolarEdge Home low volt battery
The battery is compatible with the 3-phase SolarEdge Home Hub as well as the 3-phase SolarEdge StorEdge-RWS hybrid inverters!
The new low-voltage storage from SolarEdge is the first time a three-phase storage-inverter combination is available from a single source from SolarEdge.
The benefits of a storage plus inverter from one source are clearly maximum power, maximum efficiency, seamless integration into the entire SolarEdge Home ecosystem, and a single point of contact for warranty, support, and training.
The SolarEdge Home battery low voltage can be varied between one and five battery modules.
This allows a choice of net capacity from 4.6 kWh up to 23 kWh.
Monitoring and management of solar, storage, EV charging and smart devices is possible through a single app for optimized production, consumption and backup.
Backup applications are subject to local regulations and may require additional components and firmware Upgrades.
- Individual capacity
- easy Plug & Play installation with automatic SetApp configuration
- all necessary cables and components for the battery are included in the package (connection to WR can be found in the accessories)
- Scalable between 4.6 & 23 kWh
- 10 years warranty
- Battery type: 48 Volt
- Weight per battery module 54.7 kg
- Cell chemistry: Lithium iron phosphate
- Communication: RS485 between modules, CAN bus to inverter
- Floor mounting with wall mount (no wall mount only!)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 540 x 500 x 240 mm
Scope of delivery
- StorEdge SE10K-RWS LV - Hybrid inverter 3-phase
- 3x SolarEdge Home battery 4.6 kWh single battery module
- SolarEdge Top Cover Kit Home Battery
- SolarEdge Inline Energy Meter MTR-240-3PC1-D-A-MW
- SolarEdge Cable Set