Sungrow hybrid inverterSH10.0RT
The Sungrow hybrid inverter offers flexible use.
It provides a wide battery voltage range of 150 - 600 volts, supports parallel connection with full communication between the inverters and provides 100% unbalanced load in fuse mode.
between inverters and provides 100% unbalanced load in backup mode.
An optimized and integrated EMS ensures high self-consumption.
It also includes free online monitoring to improve energy management for end users,
installers and distributors, as well as remote firmware update and customizable settings.
For special protection against power outages, the Sungrow inverter offers a seamless transition to back -up mode.
With effective and fast charging or discharging, there is a hassle-free guarantee of peak consumption.
Unique plug-in connections save an enormous amount of time during installation.
Online commissioning with a smartphone is also possible.
Sungrow SBR high voltage battery
The Sungrow SBR battery storage starts directly with 3 modules corresponding to the SBR096 and can be expanded up to 8 modules corresponding to the SBR256.
The capacity can be expanded modularly from 9.6kWh to 12.8kWh, 16kWh, 19.2kWh, 22.4kWh and reaches the maximum of 25.6 kWh.
Up to 4 units can be operated in parallel in a capacity range of 9-100 kWh.
This makes the system very flexible.
Due to the low weight of only 33 kg per module and the slim design, the storage can be installed by one person via plug and play.
The Sungrow 3-phase hybrid inverter recognizes the battery storage after installation and automatically integrates it into the system.
The optimally tuned emergency power system with state-of-the-art load control and a switchover time of less than 20 ms offers maximum reliability.
- Integrated battery management system
- Permanent 30 A charge and discharge current possible
- Expandable from 3 to up to 8 modules per unit over the entire service life
- Up to 4 units can be connected in parallel for a capacity range between 9-100 kWh
- Certified multilevel protection concept according to VDE 2510-50 and others
- Due to low weight and compact design, installation by only 1 person possible
- Plug an Play between the individual battery modules
- Powerful emergency/backup power and off-grid functionality
- 10 years product warranty
Product features Sungrow
- Battery capacity: 12.8 kWh
- Rated voltage: 256 V
- Max. Output current: 30 A
- Peak output current: 42 A for 10s
- Weight: 147 kg
- Protection class: IP55
- Dimensions: 625 x 675 x 330 mm
Scope of delivery
- Sungrow hybrid inverter SH10.0RT
- WiNet module
- 3-phase meter
- 4x Sungrow SBR 3.2 kWh battery module
- 1x Sungrow SBR base and accessories