14 x Q.PEAK DUO G10 375 Wp solar module from Q-CELLS
With the patented Q.ANTUM Technology and an optimized cell interconnection with significantly smaller gaps, this module delivers optimum performance and yield.
The reduction of the distance between the Q.ANTUM solar cells alone improves the efficiency up to 21.5 %.
The frame is made of high-tech aluminum alloy and is certified for high snow (6000 Pa) and wind loads (4000 Pa).
The Q.PEAK DUO G10 is designed for real conditions.
It still achieves 98% of its original efficiency at a low irradiation of 200 W/m².
The yield strength of a solar module is measured at an ideal irradiation 1000 W/m².
However, this reference value is rarely measured in northern Germany.
- 120 half-cell module
- Efficiency up to 21.5
- Size 1717mm × 1045mm × 32mm (including frame)
- monocrystalline solar module
- Suitable for extreme weather conditions
- reduced shading due to wire connections between cells for more output power
- anti-reflective glass technology
- reduced frame edges prevent moss and dirt accumulation
- reliable silicone connection for excellent stability and durability
- Long-term yield reliability thanks to Anti LID Technology, Anti PID Technology, Hot-Spot Protect and Traceable Quality Tra.Q™.
- QCELLS solar modules are backed by a 25-year performance warranty and 12-year product warranty